PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
SUBJECT: USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.ARMYBG.COM
Effective from 18.05.2018
Last modified on 05/18/2018
In carrying out its activities, Eldomremont EOOD, address: Sliven, Klutsohor 1-B-17, UIC BG200505218, represented by Yordan Yordanov, processes information, including personal data.
This website www.armybg.com is owned by Eldremont EOOD, address: Sliven, Klutsohor 1-B-17, UIC BG200505218 represented by Yordan Yordanov and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Protection Act data and related legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
This Policy aims to inform you about the way we process your personal data as an administrator, as well as your rights. ArmiBG strives to provide you with accessible and useful information on its website.
The protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. ArmiBG does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, it is our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for the protection of your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information regarding the processing of your personal data that we provide to you.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, health or sexual life or sexual orientation data of an individual are special category of personal data. ArmiBg does not process such information about you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
ArmiBg collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data that the Company needs to perform the provision of services and goods to ArmiBg. Your data is used to manage your account on our website and manage your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Group, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of ArmiBg.
Below are examples of the types of personal information that ArmiBg may collect, as well as the ways in which we may use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant service of ArmiBg and provide information to the Company.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When creating an Account, registering on our website, buying a product, concluding a contract - your names; your email address; delivery address for the goods ordered by you;
- To manage access and identify your account - email address and password;
- Details for payment and protection of your data related to the payment - e-mail address, customer number, telephone number, invoice address, delivery address, information related to the means of payment, purchase amount and frequency of purchases;
- To issue an invoice and process it - your names, invoice address, delivery address, e-mail address, means of payment used, amount of payment and product (s), date of purchase;
- Participation in online research and other marketing activities - various types of information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, how you prefer to be contacted and credit card information, history of your purchases and searches;
- To ensure the safety of defective products and related to goods, complaints and appeals - your names, your email address, the products purchased; postal address,, information about the complaint / complaint and the affected product (s) ,;
- When you share product information with your family and friends, send products as a gift, or invite someone to join you in our forums, ArmiBg may collect the information you provide about these people such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses and their telephone numbers;
-To maintain your sports activities: email address, date of birth, gender data, practiced sports,
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main activities, goals and grounds related to the processing of personal data about ArmiBg are:
- Data for the purposes of execution of an order / s made by the e-shop of ArmiBg on the basis of the conclusion of a contract;
- Accounting and invoicing of purchases and e-shop on the basis of our legal obligation to do so;
- Activities for managing your account on our website:
- Data related to the management of your access (identification), based on your given consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of a given consent.
- Data for delivery of the order made by you - Names, Preferred office of the courier company "address, at the request of the customer for delivery, contact phone.
The data required for delivery is provided to the courier companies electronically - ie we do not store personal data on paper.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising. In case you do not want to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences in the account and on the website.
We use personal information because it helps us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages such as notifications about your purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and various policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as inspections, data analysis and research to improve the products, services and communication with ArmiBg customers.
If you participate in events, lotteries, contests or promotions, we may use the information you provide to administer these programs.
In addition, your data is processed by ArmiBg for the purposes of:
- Establishment of anomalies, complaints related to ArmiBg products, based on the legitimate interest;
- Questions addressed to us related to products, based on your consent;
- Organizing sports events and registration for your participation based on your consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files of information that are stored in your internet browser (data on language used, connection time, web pages visited) or hard disk when visiting the site. We can advise them on your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The paragraphs below aim at transparency to give you the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that ArmiBg uses on its website. We draw your attention to the fact that if you share the use of your device with others, it is possible to change the personalized nature of the action of cookies.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY ARMIBG?
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of your search, which allow you to use the main functionalities such as managing a "shopping cart" and maintain possible identification throughout the search;
- Customizable cookies that allow you to visit the website in a personalized way according to your previous visits, purchases, etc. They allow you to find the offers that suit you best faster;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from ArmiBg on websites of external partners
You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your internet browser.
ArmiBg is not responsible if the internet browser you use does not support the functions for control of the use, refusal to save or delete saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies depending on their type, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter and others, provides for separate registration and acceptance of the general conditions of these sites. ArmiBg is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these general conditions. Please read the general terms and conditions of these sites in detail.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In certain cases, ArmiBg may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners - subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the activities of the Company or assist ArmiBg in marketing to customers. Personal information will be shared by us only for the purpose of improving our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Your personal data may be provided to Group companies for the purposes of statistics and management of services and the quality of their provision.
For the cases in which ArmiBg shares informFor you with third parties - suppliers of ArmiBg, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
It may be necessary - by law, in court, in litigation and / or at the request of public and governmental authorities in or outside your country of residence - ArmiBg to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we find that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we find that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our activities or users. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information collected to the third party concerned.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ArmiBg takes precautionary measures - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The online service - E-SHOP uses encryption through secure methods on all web pages where personal information is collected.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
All employees of ArmiBg are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited to the principle of necessity to perform their duties.
In cases where ArmiBg shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of ArmiBg, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
If you have provided your personal data to ArmiBg, you have the following options at any time:
- to check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging in to your account on the website of ArmiBg;
- right of access to your personal data processed by ArmyBg;
- the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
- the right to refuse processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
If you want to exercise your rights or to refuse to receive the e-newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the postal address Eldomremont EOOD, address: gr Sliven, Klutsohor 1-B-17, UIC BG200505218 represented by Yordan Yordanov, For the Data Protection Officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of other users, requests that are extremely impractical or otherwise not required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not recurring and unfounded, is not subject to payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and / or legal representatives of children find that children under their guardianship have given their data to ArmiBg, contact us at the contact addresses in this policy. We will delete the information as soon as possible.
VALIDITY AND UPDATE OF THE POLICY
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT US ON ISSUES RELATED TO THIS POLICY OR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AT ARMIBG, PLEASE CONTACT US: FOLLOW