For the purposes of these General Terms, the following terms and expressions are understood to mean:
Online shop - online platform for shopping of goods using the website www.armybg.com, www.armyplus.ro - Owned by ARMYBG LTD - a limited liability company registered under No. 11939381 in the UK, Wales and Northern Ireland, administered by the same.
Supplier / Seller - a trading company operating on the territory of the BUYER's country, who delivers goods to the BUYER after purchase in an online store at www.armybg.com or www.armyplus.ro; The supplier / seller may be any company that has signed a contract for use of the e-shop www.armybg.com and www.armyplus.ro
User / User - a natural or legal person who enters into a purchase contract with the Seller for the purchase of an e-commerce merchandise he has determined and in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions;
Account - registration on the website www.armybg.com or www.armyplus.ro created by the User for the purchase of goods from the e-shop;
Manufacturer - the real manufacturer of the product worldwide;
Goods / consumer goods - any product that is entered and eligible to be purchased through the online store;
Purchase-Sale Agreement - a contract concluded from a distance between an online store www.armybg.com or www.armyplus.ro (ARMYBG LTD) and the consumer through the electronic purchase of a product defined by the latter, at a price stated in the online store, compliance with these terms and conditions and the applicable legislation;
Applicable law - all laws and regulations applicable to the use of the e-shop, the purchase and delivery of goods and the relationship between the Provider and the User (specifically applicable in this case are the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Law on Electronic Commerce, obligations and contracts, Commerce Act, etc.)
Supervisory bodies - all public authorities exercising any form of control or authorization activity on distance marketing through various Internet platforms, including but not limited to - the Consumer Protection Commission, the Commission for the Protection of Competition, the Commission for protection of personal data, etc.
Main e-mail address - e-mail specified by the User of his / her profile for official correspondence with the Provider - firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery - real transmission of the command over ordered and paid goods;
Courier - a company that is registered and operates under the Postal Services Act and actually supplies the purchased goods at a address specified by the User;
Payment - transfer of funds for the purchase of goods by the Provider only with Postal money transfer, subject to the payment terms and applicable legislation.
Art. 1. These Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relationship between ARMYBG LTD, CN11939381, England Wales, hereinafter referred to as the Online Shop, and the end customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS / USERS, of the e-shop.
II. SUPPLIER'S DATA
FOR THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
Name of Supplier: Eldomremont EOOD
Headquarters and address of management (address of activity Eldomremont EOOD, UIC BG200505218, address: Sliven, Klitshohor 1-B-17 represented by Yordan Yordanov
Correspondence data: e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +359877387678
Entry in the Commercial Register: UIC BG200505218,
6.1. Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str., Tel .: (02) 940 20 46 fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.cpdp.bg
6.2. Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
6.3. National Revenue Agency
TD of NRA Sofia,
Address: 1000 Sofia, 21 Aksakov Street,
tel .: 02/9859 3821
Address: 215 Tsar Boris III Boulevard
Tel .: 02/9179124
Web site: www.nap.bg
6.4. Commission for Protection of Competition,
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 18 Vitosha Blvd
Opening hours of the company with external persons 9-13h and 13h30-16h
Phones: Office: 02/9356 113
Fax: 02 980 73 15
Web site: www.cpc.bg
6.5. Bulgarian Food Safety Agency
Address: Sofia, 15A Pencho Slaveikov Blvd.
III. ELECTRONIC SHOP CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. ELECTRONIC SHOP e e-shop, available at www.armybg.com, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude speaks about the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP, including the following:
Free to view the content of the website and the products offered;
To register and create an account for the purchase of goods from ELECTRONIC SHOP;
To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with the Provider via the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP page available on the Internet;
To conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP;
Make any payments in relation to the contracts concluded with ELECTRONIC SHOP, according to the electronic payment methods supported by ELECTRONIC SHOP.
Receive information about new goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP;
View products, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
To be notified of the rights deriving from the law mainly through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet;
Art. 4. The Supplier shall deliver the goods and guarantee the rights of the Beneficiaries provided for by law in the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in the practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) By selecting, ordering and paying the users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP through the interface of the e-shop available on its web site at www.armybg.com or www.armyplus.ro
(2) By virtue of the agreement concluded with the Users on the purchase and sale of goods, the Provider undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods assigned by him through the interface.
(3) Users shall pay to the Supplier remuneration for the goods delivered under the terms and conditions set out on the e-shop website and these general terms and conditions. The fee is in the amount of the cost and the costs related to the order declared by the supplier of the ELECTRONIC SHOP address on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Provider on the e-shop page and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods. For certain purchases, the Provider has the option to provide delivery at his own expense, which is reflected in the profile of the product concerned.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making the registration if the User has entered the respective access name and password. The provider is not responsible for providing untrue data.
IV. USE OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use an ELECTRONIC SHOP to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User shall enter his / her e-mail / address and password for remote access.
(2) The e-mail and the password for remote access shall be determined by the User through electronic registration on the Provider's website.
(3) By filling out your details and clicking on the "Confirm" and "Confirm your order" buttons, the User declares that he / she is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
(4) The e-shop confirms the registration made by the User, by sending a letter to an e-mail address, indicated by the User, to which the registration is created. After creating a user account (account) between the user and the e-shop, a contractual relationship exists between the profile and the personal data.
(5) When making the registration the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) The parties agree that the content of this website is subject to copyright and any disposition with them without the prior written consent of the Provider infringes copyright, trademark law or other legal provisions related to the intellectual property right.
(7) The registration made by itself does not bind the User with making certain purchases or additional actions.
Art. 8. (1) The electronic address provided at the initial registration of the User as well as any subsequent electronic address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the e-shop is the "Main e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions
- Main categories
- Jackets and Smoks
- Army boots
- Bag packs and rucksacks
- Kids Surprises
- Tactical knifes, bayonetes and machete.
Terms & Conditions